Call for Papers: Contribute to an ISBN bearing Research Publication
About the organisation
Niti Manthan is an initiative to motivate and inspire young students on various socio-legal themes and to guide them traverses the righteous path throughout the endeavour of their personal and professional lives outside the teachings of a traditional classroom. Having a direct interaction and the exchange of views with experienced professionals aims for the holistic growth of all young minds.
Niti Manthan currently functions in the areas of but not limited to, Summer Schools & Internships, Pro-Bono e-classes & Lecture Series, Young Leaders for Legal Literacy Program, Research Centres, Skill Building Workshops, Journal, Blogs etc.
About the Research Centre: Sushruta - Centre for Medical & Health Law Ethic Studies
This Niti Manthan research centre is a unique effort to collaborate on the complexities of legal rulings and medical issues. The aim is for young upcoming professionals to have open conversations towards effective policymaking in the healthcare sector. In pursuance of this goal, the centre encapsulates operations including internships, tabling policy papers, empirical researches, and other awareness initiatives.
As the name suggests, the centre is rooted in the Indic tradition; touching upon the core values of Indian society amalgamated with a global outlook, and catalyzing holistic healthcare policy which could benefit the masses at the grassroots of India.
The Theme of the Ongoing Research
The project "Public Health Federalism" is an interesting amalgamation of studying constitutional law concepts and applying them to the Public Health sector of this country. The main aim is to study the centre-state relation and the distribution of yearly budget to the health sector which is a domino effect that becomes an issue of Economics & Finance, Human Rights & Public-Private partnerships. The project traces the history of the issue, a comparative analysis of the 21st Century and studies the mid-pandemic era of this country.
Call for Papers
The core team of the research study calls for the 4 best papers to be published in the final report on the following topics:
- Lack of access to Health Care is a Human Rights issue
- What needs to be done to synergize Law and Public Health?
- India's Public Health infrastructure in dealing with covid-19 in the past year: What have we learned and what is needed now?
- Public-Private Partnerships in the Health Sector in India have decreased the accountability of Government institutions
The best paper on each topic shall be published in the report. The authors shall receive a publication certificate.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- The papers should not be indicative of any political or religious bias.
- Word Limit (Exclusive of Footnotes): 2000-4000 Words
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with OSCOLA, 4th Edition. No endnotes or speaking footnotes (descriptive footnotes) are allowed.
- All information should be fact-checked and referenced with relevant primary sources.
- The body of the paper shall be:
Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10 and Line Spacing: 1
- The copyright of the entry to the research report will rest with the editorial board once the entry has been selected and the authors(s) of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board of Sushruta, Niti Manthan.
- All the papers are to be sent at email@example.com in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The subject title for the mail must be ‘Research Paper Submission - Public Health Federalism’.
- The author must send in the cover letter in the body of the mail, which must contain all the relevant biographical details: (Name of the author(s), Year of Study, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Phone Number and Email ID).
- Co-Authorship is not allowed.
- Editors’ decision shall be final and binding. They reserve the sole rights to the publication of the selected articles in addition to; inter alia, any edits/amends/reproduction.
Last Date for submitting your papers: 5th May 2021
No Registration or Publication Fees at any point.
CONTACT: (WHATSAPP ONLY) +91 9643720882 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org